Psychics/Negativity

Question

One of my cats recently passed away just before Christmas and I wasn't able to do an ultrasound due to finances to determine the exact cause of her illness. It's been very difficult these past few days to grieve as the enemy is filling me with constant guilt feelings and I can't seem to move forward. I feel oppressed by the enemy. I have tried reading deliverance prayers and have had some relief but then it starts all over again. The enemy is relentless and worry about my health during this time. I am beginning to doubt that God hears me. The enemy always attacks me when I am grieving. Do you have any spiritual guidance that you can give me to once and for all get rid of the torment?

Answer
Warm greetings Lori,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

I am sorry about the passing of your cat. People can become very attached to their pets and many consider them as close as family. You must know that it was not your fault that you could not do what you wanted to because your finances precluded you from doing so otherwise you would have.

Your plight with the dark forces of evil is something that is so prevalent for literally everyone in today's world. Ever since Lucifer was cast out of Heaven by God and cast down to earth he has been tormenting God's people. It is his aim, main and only goal to win over those who rightfully belong to God. But God has placed a mantle of protection among His flock. That does not mean that Satan will not cause people hard times or continue with his tirade in wanting to instill hopelessness and abandonment in God's children because he will. But if you are with God and are a Born Again Christian, thus, Saved, then praying to God for strength and protection can bring you that protection from the wiles of the devil that no one else can give to you.

You should not feel guilty for your cat's passing as those whom God has Created, which includes the animals, He and only He knows when they are to leave this world. That is why guilt on your part should be avoided. You had nothing to do with your cat's passing. It was her time. But know that she is being cared for by God's servants in the spirit world. They are welcomed and well cared for. Your cat does not have any animosity towards you for what you couldn't do. She understands why you couldn't do it. Now you must allow yourself to heal and pray for that healing to Jesus Christ who is always there to help you and guide you.

Yes, Satan, God's enemy and ours, IS relentless in his quest and aim to distort the teachings of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ who assures us that all things *are* possible to those who believe and turn to Him for help.

And Never Doubt God! That is exactly what the devil would like for you to do. When one has doubt in their heart and mind then he can take over with his evil and instill thoughts that are unbecoming for any Christian to have to encounter or deal with. He attacks you when you are grieving because that is when your defenses are down. Satan is an opportunist. He will strike when he sees that a person is at their most vulnerable point. That is when you have to call out to God through Jesus Christ to set up a "Spiritual Shield" to protect you from the influences of the most unholy one. Pray earnestly that God surrounds you with His Divine Protection and that He keeps you surrounded day and night with His pure, white Light Divine. Imagine that light surrounding you from above your head, all around your body, and below your feet to surround you as if you were in an egg-shaped protective light. Keep that thought throughout the day and before retiring at night. When you feel the devil is prompting you to do something call upon Jesus to come to your rescue. He will! Keep the faith and leave it to God.

Remember to always thank God from the moment you arise in the morning to the moment you retire at night for all of your many blessings that He has bestowed upon you that day, starting with your life. Pray The LORDS Prayer and the Twenty-Third Psalm whenever you feel the devil is encroaching upon your will. Cast him aside and turn the matter over to God.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Lori, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and pure at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†