Psychics/next lover?

Question
When and where will I find my next lover. I have been single for a really long time. I am Female, Born 18 march,1989. Will it be a strong connection this time?

Answer
finding love takes sometimes some self work on your patience and your heart as it seem that you were raised up in a house where love was not always around it seem that you need to gain a bit of trust in others as well and learn about sharing . this year is not the idealistic year for finding love and next year after your birth date in 2015 things will be more easy in that field. in the meantime I have shuffled the tarot to see what they will suggest in the matter and they offered that maybe you want also to consider change of your current location for increasing your options in the matter. so although currently I could not see any serious potential coming your direction I suggest that you will work on the location change and make a wish list as for which partner you wish to have and than try to be back with me after your coming birth date of 2015 and we check if there is something coming your way  and I can see more details about it

Psychics

Inbal