Psychics/Someone from a past life

Question
Hello Imbal, I am in a long term, committed relationship but recently something strange has happened that's making me question my marriage. I connected with someone that I had an instant, unbelievably strong draw to. It's obvious to me that this person is someone I have known from past lives but I'm so confused about what that means. Am I mistaking the excitement of meeting a familiar soul with romance? I don't see how a relationship could be possible with both of our current situations. Who IS he?
Me: Dana - November 23, 1980
Him: Jay - April 8, 1981

Answer
indeed numerology suggest that in your past life you were connected with each other in family relationship meaning as marriage couple and its possible your souls remember that energy adding to that the fact that he represent whatever you are not as he is very influenced connected and not about the switch his family especially if he have kids for anything in the universe and represtend confidence in himself and great loyal safe character things that I feel are a bit missing from your own life so I just checked on his feelings about it and any possible future and they suggested is a no no and that he does not share all the positive feelings you might have for him so its best to avoid I mean if you wish to be good friends that might work but if you have any expactation about the future in romantic ways it simply not going to work in t his life time so best to stay away before your feelings will trap  you into complexity.  

Psychics

Inbal