Hi my name is ali and My boyfriend name is Heath. His date of birth is 12/24/73

We're in a long distance relationship and my question is
Will we be together?

As it stands right now, there looks to be a lot of complications coming in with the long distance. I can see communications will suffer and there will be times jealousy will take over for you and he and this will cause some trouble along the way. I do feel this will need to be sorted out in order to secure a future where you are together and happy.
As it stands right now, the long term outlook does look challenging but there is still hope.
best of luck to you.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.