How will my relationship with Jessica Enthurn turn out

You both seem to have some strong personalities and this will at times cause you both to but heads on how you both feel. It will seem like its not worth continuing on with as you always both seem to be in a fight but as time passes I can see things can smooth out and you both will be happy with effort on both your parts. You actually have a rocky start but with effort this could be a long lasting relationship.

best of luck

My end of year readings are Live. $25.00 will give you a full spread reading with tons of predictions  and help to have a strong successful new year.
please contact me at or to book your reading today.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.