When will i get involved into a serious and stable relationship and with wich kind of man this will be?
I was born on November 16,1991 my name is Perpétue.
Thank you.

Dear Prrpetue
part of the answer to your question is in it. the first thing is to know what kind of partner you want and make sure this search is yours and not influenced by others because the person that will have to live with that man will be you and no one else. I some how got the feelings that many time you compromise for the attention or the good look or the good impression that potential partner is making and forgetting to guard you own need in the relationship on behalf of good behavior. so first is first make a list write down what partner you want what age even what look what nature what character and most important what you are not going to accept to your life no matter how sweet he will be . than since you just entered a year of unexpected event a good relationship can surprise you much faster than you believe so get ready for it the tarot suggest that you are still either attached or commited and so it will take about 5 months all together for you to meet the next serious potential for romance he will be younger a bit from you and virgo star sign with fair hair and blue eyes or green eyes that he comes from different location than yours and that there is strong potential there for long term partnership but I wont promise you its the one and only unless you met him and have his birth date so I can make sure its mr right one and either way while wiating for this time to pass make the list I told you to do keep it next to your bed and read it every night to make sure you know what you are asking for. good luck and happy holidays

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site