My name is Karen (13th November 1967) and I have been in a 10year relationship with Sidney (12 April 1967)He also goes by the name of Neil. 4 weeks ago I came home from work and he had moved out. He never said a word about leaving. At the moment he is avoiding all contact with me. I thought we had future plans and going back to his home country (the USA) to live was one of those plans. Can you please tell me, is he doing some thinking and perhaps realising that we do have something special, is he going to come and ask me if we can try again? do you see us getting back together? I am so distressed over this. Thank you for answering my question

Hello there Karen and I am sorry to hear about your misfortune with Sidney . In fact I am a little surprised that you have been ten years together and it all worked out cause numerology suggests other wise and suggests it was not the great peaceful blaanced steady relationship as you say so maybe much of it was your efforts to make it like that. the reason I says so is that I can see you are very friendly and its very important for you what others thinking while he is like a little child never have enough always want more very hyper in his actions and never too affection as well. what he does like is compliments and sweet talking so maybe this is what held the two of you together. beind so ungreatful and rapid in his action with no patience could cause him to get up one day and disapear as he did but I will be very suprise if  you did not notice how  un loving he could be sometimes- I also checked wtih the tarot the reason possibly for his acts and it was involve his past and some money the way it look he went back to wherever he came from beause of work offer or money meaning he felt or is feeling he can get more money and make peace with his past in the place he went too and its a place or people from his past
I also could not see him begging to be back with you so I know its hard to hear but I doubt he will return and not sure its such bad news because this guy is not good for you and your relationhsip seem to arrive a dead  point. it is my strong advise that you will ignore calling him and focus on healing time and moving on with your life toward a more suitable partner.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site