Psychics/Relationship with childhood friend

This past year I was reunited from a distance with my childhood friend. A beautiful person I met when I was 14 and he was 13. We both communicated long distance and it became the most romantic and beautiful experience I have ever had. We have so many common interests, loves in life and it seemed like everything we were experiencing in life was leading to us being together. He possessed many of the traits I desire and visa versa. I now live on the US and he was residing in South Africa. He came to see me the end of August, but very quickly left as he suffers from severe anxiety. He spent 2 months away and then came back only to have the same thing occur and now he is leaving again. I felt like the universe brought us together and not sure why it fell apart so quickly. Any information you can provide?
I was born 11/18/74
His name is Sheldon Kennedy born 07/29/73

Hi there,
I really don't feel like its something related to you personally. I think meeting you and being so close with you again has really opened up his mind and soul and this is why he keeps making huge efforts to come see you, but unfortunately keeps getting extremely overwhelmed. I feel like he has something he is not fully telling you about the US or being out of his comfort zone which is hard for him.
He does not seem to want to stop seeing you though , I wonder if you could go see him? He's worried that his anxieties will take over for how he feels and he is willing to let you go as to not cause you pain, but deep down he does not want to lose you.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.