Hi. My name is Alyson DOB 3/26/72, and my question is regarding my ex Stephen 5/19/81. Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he will ever have remorse and regret for what he did, better yet...desire reconciliation? Thank you so much for the free question.

He will have remorse but the time frame is so long. It could take years for him to see the damage he has done and this is not something you should wait on. I actually think ( even though it won't seem like it now() his leaving your life will be the best thing ever. You will see and find an amazing new man in 2015.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.