Psychics/relationships

Question
Hi. My name is Alyson DOB 3/26/72, and my question is regarding my ex Stephen 5/19/81. Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he will ever have remorse and regret for what he did, better yet...desire reconciliation? Thank you so much for the free question.

Answer
Alyson
He will have remorse but the time frame is so long. It could take years for him to see the damage he has done and this is not something you should wait on. I actually think ( even though it won't seem like it now() his leaving your life will be the best thing ever. You will see and find an amazing new man in 2015.

Psychics

psychichelper