Psychics/Baby

Question
Hi I wanted to ask if you knew when my baby girl will come? Im suppose to be due February 10th Im 38weeks and 4days as of today

Answer
Ohhh how exciting
Do you know she is a very special baby with rainbow and crystal energies. Lucky YOU she will be a very easy baby and a great kid. I'm shown that you will have her by the 14th. I'm shown a 6 and a 9 for her weight so with that she will be in the 6 pound range or the 9 pound range. Spirit gives me numbers but never in order so I see a 4 for sure in the birth date. But over and over I am shown the 14th. As the baby has free will it's hard to say this is 100% of course.

Keep me posted please I'd love to hear how it all went

Suzanne
Espsychics.com

Yay and isn't today the 4th? There was a 4 in the number what time did the angel arrive? Hope that you are feeling ok. Yes and enjoy xx

Psychics

Suzanne G