Psychics/another baby

QUESTION: Hi, My name is Michele 6/15/65. I would like to know if you see me having another baby? I know by medical standards it is kind of late. I don't really believe that. I come from women in my family who have had late pregnancies and they were fine. I still get my cycle regularly every month. lol I'm not worried about the fertility issue I'm just concerned about meeting " the one" in time to have a baby. I am dating someone now but I don't know if he is the one. I don't want to wait too long and have a baby when I am too old. I hope my question is clear? Thank you

ANSWER: Michelle,

I have images of you as a single mom, not certain if this has been your situation now or before or if I am picking up on a future event. I would caution to be clear with the one you are dating or future prospects that you wish for another child. I sense a level of surprise in regards to this. I am also picking up something in regards to daughter. I feel this is a grown daughter and also the 'surprise' I am picking up on.

I sense more information for you but it is not clear to me right at this moment. Please send f/u question as it may make the information more clear to me.

QUESTION: Kimberly, thank you. Do you see me getting pregnant by the guy I am with now? Rene 1/11/74. He wants another child. You were right. I raised a daughter and son as single mother. I asked my grown daughter what she thought if I had another baby and she thinks I am too old. So, that maybe what you are picking up. I would only have a child if the circumstances with the father is right in the relationship and if I am financially able, if they are not, then I won't. I always wanted two more children but it never happened. Thank God Bless.

Smile, yes this daughter does not understand your desire for another child. Thank you for giving me his name. I get visual images of you holding a baby, what I cannot tell you is if it yours or your daughters child. Sometimes the future is best to be a surprise. I feel a lot of tenderness with Rene, he is very good for you and I do see a long relationship 'lifetime' I hear. Also I hear for you to 'enjoy' your life and do not put pressure upon yourself for anything in particular, just allow it to unfold for you like a flower blooming. There will be children for you to enjoy but I am not being told for certain if you will give birth to them. I am sorry I cannot be more clear for you, sometimes this is just the way it is given to me.

Many Blessings for Happiness

After answering your question I was given more of the answer. You voiced your intention and that is why I cannot get the answer. You voiced "I would only have a child if the circumstances with the father is right in the relationship and if I am financially able, if they are not, then I won't." When these are in place a child is possible for you. You must make the decision regarding the father, the finances will fall into place and you will have all that you need.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.