Psychics/broken up

Question
hello my name is Annie I'm a female and my dob is 02/10/1981 I just recently broke up with my bf and was wondering if we're ever gonna get back together his name is Ryo  he's a m and his dob is 6/4/1989

Answer
Annie
I definitely see him entering back into your life.  He will come in as a friend and he will be strong back in your life in the future. But for rekindling some sort of romance it seems like it will be you who decides not to go that road. You will find out things about him in the time you are apart that will lead you to see he is not the one for you.  

Psychics

psychichelper