Psychics/broken up

hello my name is Annie I'm a female and my dob is 02/10/1981 I just recently broke up with my bf and was wondering if we're ever gonna get back together his name is Ryo  he's a m and his dob is 6/4/1989

I definitely see him entering back into your life.  He will come in as a friend and he will be strong back in your life in the future. But for rekindling some sort of romance it seems like it will be you who decides not to go that road. You will find out things about him in the time you are apart that will lead you to see he is not the one for you.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.