Psychics/career

Question
Hi, my name is Laura Rocha and my DOB is 09/27/96. I was wondering if you saw anything going for me career-wise. Right now I'm still studying but feel very unmotivated to do anything and I have a bad feeling I'll be poor all my life. Do you have an idea of how my economic/career situation will be when I'm older? Thank you!

Answer
Hi Laura and thank you for allowing me to answer your question.  As I read your question I got a sense of you working with people to beautify them.  Whether it's via a beautician career or an artistic field, you do best working for people and once you center yourself, you will eventually motivate others.  The first message received is 'Responsibility'  You're the only one responsible for your outcome.  If you can imagine it and visualize the things you want to do or be, you will manifest it all.  You can actually make things happen!  I also see that you have been procrastinating on something for some time, and if you don't act on it now ..... you may just miss the opportunity behind it.  Don't be afraid of sharing your true feelings, ideas, and thoughts.  As the saying goes, "Thoughts become things!"  I see success in your future, it's just a matter of focusing, concentrating and staying on track.

I know this makes a connection with you and therefore, I wish you the best!  Thank you again and have a blissful day.

I will only answer one free question via this site, yet you may look for me at http://espsychics.com/ for follow up questions.

Le Vans

Psychics

Le Vans