Hello Kimberly,

My name is Tiffany (DOB: June 2,1988)and I am currently working at a daycare. I also have a BA in Liberal Studies. Sometimes I feel like my degree isn't being put to good use. My question is; is this a job that will be my "career" or do you feel that there is another job that will take place in my life that will fulfill my wants of a career?

Thank you.

Hi Tiffany. It feels like you have a genuine love of children however, I see you working in a more adult world. Community Outreach = I feel like you will end up in a position that has a government feel or chamber of commerce. I see you 'bringing people together' in some sense, whether it is coordinating events where you have to bring people from many different venues together or if it is with an organization that puts on events. I got an image of an organization where I live. Disabled Persons Action Organization.  Not necessarily political, but has that community feel about it. I sense that you like things to be 'active', I feel that the daycare can be mentally dull at times and not enough to keep you actively engaged mentally.

I see you doing this, so I think the Daycare is a temporary 'get experience'.

best of luck to you.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.