QUESTION: I am currently healing and moving on from an ex-acquaintance of mine named John Love(6/19/1994). John had wronged me last semester and also accused me of things that I had not done. This semester, we have two classes together, and at the beginning, I was feeling uncomfortable with it. I talked to my counselor and my counselor suggested writing down a letter stating what I knew and what I did not do. My counselor talked to the Dean(John and I couldn't have any contact with one another, and the Dean agreed to meet with John to discuss my letter. My counselor told me that according to the Dean, John understood the letter and where I was coming from, but he still wanted no contact with me other than face to face, which is fine because I have no interest in wanting to be friends with him. My question is: Why does John stare at me in the classes that we have together?

ANSWER: Jordan,

first I do not understand this statement you made because it is contradictory....
"but he still wanted no contact with me other than face to face"

The above says no contact, but face to face is contact...

He stares at you because there is unfinished business, there has not been closure for him. He has questions and things he wishes to voice to you. Things he will not say in the presence of others and the inability to get alone to talk to you keeps these things eating away at him.

You have two choices, 1) stop acknowledging his stares and move on and let him deal with his own things on his own. or 2) approach him and allow him closure in a public area. This will be emotional.

I hope this helps you with the clarity you seek.

Many blessings

QUESTION: Okay thanks.  How will it be emotional for him?

It could be emotional for both of you because he has unresolved issues. I just feel that he will not say the things he wants to say to you publicly that is all. I feel you have basically let go of any attachments to this person, but he has not. It is your choice whether to give him any opportunity to speak to you. I suggest moving on and not acknowledging the stares.

I do not feel that the two of you are in the same place in life and it is not a healthy relationship for you on any level, whether acquaintance, friend or other.

I hope that this helps.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.