Psychics/confusing crossroads

Question
Hi Kimberly,
wondering about if I should continue my relationship and if I should pursue 1 or 2 degrees at this time and if so, what concentrations would benefit me career wise? thanks

Answer
If feels like things slowed down and that is when things got confusing. I see you as someone who needs 'stimulation' on a mental level, the problem solver so to speak. The relationship has pulled you in and not given you that mental pump that you need. The relationship feels 'neutral'. You could stay or you could go and neither would affect you with a huge impact as long as you pursue your personal goals. Career wise I see you thriving around meeting deadlines, it gives you purpose and you come alive with new projects. You definately are at a crossroads because I get two images that are as far apart as they could be. I see you 'responding' with a quickness (the deadlines) either in a Advertising/Marketing type business environment and also in the emergency medical field (triage). You could do well in either of these. When looking at the degree programs keep this in mind that the end result will do better for you if the career is not one that becomes too routine or stagnant. This will lead you to searching again down the road. You need and thrive in a changing environment, it keeps your mind alive.

Many Blessings

Psychics

Kimberly