I am a Christian.I have been battling heavily with depression since I split from the man I was planning to marry. I have been drawing near to God for help, peace, & joy. Nothing but sleepless nights, mood swings, & crying outburst. I have prayed every prayer, called every prayer line, & fought as much as I feel like I can. Ive ask God to speak & to guide me concerning this situation to give me peace. I dont want to continue to run to a psychic for information & answers. My question is He answering me but I dont hear Him, has He spoken yet, or is the answers just laid up in the spiritual realm.

Warm greetings Denise!

Thank you for requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, I need to make it very clear that I am not a medical doctor therefore, cannot offer any medical advice whatsoever. However, in speaking strictly in a *Spiritual* Sense, I will say that many times Christians can become perplexed and disappointed in matters of the heart and in life. There are certain expectations from a Christian that may become, at times, hard to contend with nevertheless a good Christian knows and should always understand that God is right there in the forefront of your despair and what you are going through. It is during times such as these that you need to draw closer to God for Strength, Endurance, and Hope. For it is He and only He who can provide all these in a way that can be most satisfying and befitting unto you.

It appears that emotions are running high for you and I am sorry that you have to go through this, my dear. But know that you are not alone because God, even though in Spirit where you cannot see Him is always near and since you trust in Him and believe in Him, He will respond to you at the appointed time. However, with God, we must all know and understand that we cannot ever push for or try to get answers when *we* want them as God does not work that way. He has ALL the answers for you but you must wait until it is time for Him to respond in His own timing. Sometimes a person does not receive an immediate answer as there are still things that God knows that person must experience for themselves before He steps in to help resolve the matter. Therefore, patience is what is indicated here for the best solution.

It is good that you know that running to a psychic for answers is not always the way to go as that can severely detract from your own learning experience which you must undergo.

As for God's answers, He always speaks to those whom He has created and that means you. But sometimes people are not always open to receiving the answers that were meant for them. For example, God can speak to you through dreams, as the Holy Bible tells us. Other times, He can speak subtly but if we are not open to receiving His Divine messages we can completely miss what He is trying to tell us or inform us of. That comes from not being completely connected to God and feeling that we, in and of ourselves, can answer our own questions and reach the best conclusion to our problems. Since God is our Creator, we are eternally connected to Him. Some are connected in greater ways than others. Those who are not aligned properly with Him will not hear His answers as easily as those who are. Therefore, it is of the utmost essence to first know that you have accepted Him into your life and then pray about your concerns, troubles, cares, etc. and remain in "silent listening mode" that is, alone and without any distractions so that you can afford to hear what He has to say to you in response to your prayers. He can also choose to show you by example what His answer is. For instance, if one is seeking peace in their life, He can allow you to drive past a church you have not gone to before but appear to be attracted to at the moment and in fact, so much so that you will stop and offer prayer at that church and feel the peace that was meant to be which is an answer you were seeking. Other times, He will work in other ways unknown to man because after all, He is God and has ALL the answers of which mere mortals are deficient in.

In receiving a message from Scripture concerning your case, it comes from PSALM 37:23 (KJV).
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He delighteth in his way." This is saying that when a man (or woman) follows what God is telling them to do, God is very pleased. Therefore, the lesson from this Scripture is to always know what God expects of you and then move to do it so that it will please Him instead of disappoint Him. Thereby, you will be able to gain favor with Him in greater ways!

Secondly, Spirit has directed me to this next Scripture for you.
"O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good; for His mercy endureth for ever." -- 1 CHRONICLES 16:34 (KJV)
This Scripture is a great reminder that in EVERYTHING that you do, you must always remember to thank God for the experience, be it good or bad. There are no exceptions. Whatever happens in life does not happen by mere coincidence or chance, it happens for a reason, for a purpose, and most always to make you learn a lesson. Consequently, when you gain favor with God He is apt to become even more merciful in your life and more apt to grant you what you are asking for!

And finally, the third Scripture reveals this message:
"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance." -- PROVERB 15:13 (KJV)
This Scripture is a wonderful one for you! For it is another reminder that is telling you that you are what you *think*. When you are in a mood that is unbecoming your natural character such as crying, feeling down, inadequate, etc. so you will be. For after all, you have thus provided the impetus for these feelings to take root and germinate. Therefore, a word of caution about feeling "down and out", don't allow those feelings to predominate in your life as they have very negative connotations that can be hard to overcome. Instead, even though you feel not at your utmost, look at the bright side of life because there is always a bright side, however, sometimes that side is so bright that one can be actually blinded by its brightness that they literally cannot see the forest for the trees. Don't let that be you. Know that you do not stand alone. What you have experienced is the unfortunate negative part of life that most everyone has to experience at one time or another. But the Good News is that it is Not Forever! It will come and go just as the tide will ebb in the ocean but will produce a beautiful wave the next moment.

Be around people who can Encourage you to see things for what they are and give you Strength to energize you! Avoid those who would bring your otherwise good energy down. They do not serve you any purpose and one generally knows who they are.

In sum, continue to pray to God for Strength to endure what is going on right now. Speak with Him often in your prayers and move to change your way of thinking so that you can get past this experience with the least fallout. God Is Mighty! Remember that He can do anything that we, as mere mortals cannot. He CAN Move Mountains (the big troubles in our life!) When you place your faith and trust in God and believe in His awesome power to bring about a positive resolution favorable to you, you will set in motion the spiritual mechanics that can help to bring it about! So, no long faces anymore! That is a part of your unfortunate past. Square your shoulders, Denise, keep your head held high and carry a smile on your face for after all, it takes as much effort to smile as it does to frown. Remember that. You have much to offer the world -- get to it and know that you can be as great as you WANT to be!

Thank you for your excellent question, Denise! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.