Psychics/my future husband

Do u see any relationship start soon with someone that he will become my husband in future if
yes then tel me plzz when ?
My name is Maryem
my date of birth 25 April 1988.
my birth place is Kuwait.
the town or city is ( Al farwaniya )"

Hi maryem,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

Have you recently ended a relationship or love affair? Because I see boundaries you couldn't cross. However, there are no longer boundaries standing in your way. Now you are seeking new opportunities. It looks as though there is still holes in your heart that have not yet been fulfilled or repaired. This has brought about the idea of a new love interest.

Maryem, I do see a new love interest and it will be really great. You will spend some good times with someone who is a very loving companion. You will both have similar interests. I see a happy union. I do not see marriage at this time as I am seeing very slow progress before the relationship will be fulfilled. Number two shows clearly for me so it maybe 2 months or 2 years before you will meet this person. He will be in the area you are living now.

I hope I have helped
love and light

I can answer questions about love, relationships, career, Jobs, Finances, Moving house/location. Sometimes I may answer questions pertaining to pregnancy, however, please consult your doctor for this as this is for entertainment purposes only. If I'm guided I may sometimes answer questions in regards to loved ones who have passed. I will answer only one question of focus. If you would like follow up answers please visit my website and click on one question order to make a purchase and I will follow up on your reading.When you ask questions please state your name and tell me if you are female or male. If I cannot answer your question I will let you know. Or u can video chat with me on username:starlitn2 for a fee. I also answer questions through photo readings. You must send me a photo of yourself or the person you are asking about. One question will be answered only. Your one question reading will contain 1-2 paragraphs depending on the information I receive from my spirit guides.Please do not set your question to private or I may not read for you. If I have already read for you I will not read for you again for another 30 days. So please refrain from asking questions after I have already answered your 1st question.

I have been studying tarot for 12 years now and have also developed skills in Empathic, Clairvoyance, and psychometry. When I give readings I will only give you what you need to know at the time of the reading. I will not give you more than neccessary as this will stunt spiritual growth and also deter you from guidance that is yours. The gift I have has been passed down to me through my Great Grandmother and also other elderly relatives who have passed over. I have given readings both online and offline with most clients coming back for more. My experience is also your experience so allow yourself to enlightened.

I have had experience with Tarot through my own gift and have also joined with world tarot readers in giving free readings to upgrade my skills. I have also offered online readings via my website and other resources. I have also written articles online at