Psychics/my futurre husband when we meet?

Question
can u tel me when  i will met someone special person that he will becomemy Husband in future?
my Name is Shebnum, My date of birth Is 27 February 1982, My birth place  chistiyan Bahawalpur (PAKISTAN).

Answer
Shebnum, the first thing I will say is that it will not be this year.  Here's why -- you are in a 9 year this year in your numerological cycle, and that is a year of endings, not beginnings.  The best years for you to meet someone who will be a good and loving husband are 2015, 2016 or 2020.

Here are good months for you next year:  

JANUARY:    January is highly charged in the areas of romance and friendships.  You may well meet someone who will touch your heart deeply.

FEBRUARY:   Romance is exciting and promising.  Shebnum, your self-expression is improved and you feel more comfortable talking about your feelings, your expectations, and your dreams.

MARCH:   It's surprising that in a serious and work-oriented month, romance can bloom.  Someone is impressed with your down-to-earth, go-getter approach and your can-do mentality.  Shebnum, you will find yourself in demand.

OCTOBER:   Romance and all heart-centered relationships are central to the events of the month.  If single, you will meet someone special.  If involved, your relationship will likely become stronger and love stronger felt -- by you and by your loved one.

Good luck!

Corbie  

Psychics

Corbie