Psychics/My gift

QUESTION: I am a renewed Christian who has "traveled many paths" to get to this point. I have always had a gift of visions seeing more of my own future but sometimes of loved ones. I have always wondered what I am to do with this gift. I have always assumed that God has blessed me with this. I guess I was wondering if he really did bestow me with this, am I suppose to do something special with this?

ANSWER: Warm greetings Susie,

Thank you for requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

It is wonderful to hear that you are a renewed Christian. With the gift that you have identified for yourself you can have many added experiences. Such gifts come from God who directs those He has given those gifts to in order to help mankind with them. They are never to be used for self-gain or self-aggrandizement. When that happens with those who misuse such gifts they can indeed be taken away from them due to the Spiritual Laws that come into play. But when you use the gift to first honor and praise God because that should always be the MAIN purpose and goal in using such gifts, He will surely bless you with additional gifts of purpose.

As I go to Spirit to bring back further information about your gifts, I am hearing the words "Bless Others With Your Gift." You can speak to others in ways that will bring them added comfort in their time of need and make them feel better about themselves. Many people in today's world are suffering with much hate and disengagement from God. They feel they can just about write their own ticket and thus, have no need for God. But this is where you can come in to help them get it straight. When you meet such people and they convey the feeling of loneliness, need, and lack with general unhappiness, they have approached you for your kind words to set them straight on things. All of the aforementioned conditions mentioned are a result of being disenfranchised from God. The moment these people realize that they cannot go at it alone that they need their Creator and Maker they will be able to realign themselves properly with the Spiritual power that comes from God where they will be able to partake of the fruits of the vine (God's knowledge.) This goes for you too. Any time you feel you are not at 100% spiritually, you need to go to a quiet place and meditate about your feelings. What brought them on? Why do you feel as you do? What can be done about it to change things for the better? All of these things need to be asked in order to have a clearer understanding of your role as God has intended for you to assume in life.

Spirit comes forth with the following messages for you.

You have a twin in the spiritual world that asks you to do all spiritual work while on Earth. You are to fall in love with that work as it will aid in raising your spiritual vibrations and keep you on the right path.

You are also being guided to get rid of any negative thinking that may be going through your mind as with such thinking you cannot fully do your spiritual work as you are supposed to do. Command all negative thoughts to cease and desist immediately! Think only thoughts that are Positive in nature that will nurture both you and the ones you are speaking to and caring for.

You are undergoing changes, Spirit reveals, thus, you will find that some of the things that interested you in the past are no longer holding you as captive as before. You are gravitating to new things, issues of the world, and self-growth. Your relationships with others have taught you lessons in life that you needed to learn and the gift that you feel you have can help in your endeavor to reach out unto others and befriend them in a loving, spiritual way. Those gifts are there, Spirit continues, for a great purpose and when you embrace them, as you do your life each and every day upon arising, you will see a broader, fuller horizon ahead in your life. You will feel greater self-worth in an astounding way! You will know that you have opened your heart unto others and that you are truly making a difference in their life as they have come to you and you must now embrace them with sisterly love that will burn brightly in their heart for years to come.

You truly can use your words in a powerfully persuasive way! Give that gift unto others and see how many blessings will ricochet right back to you!  

As I close your reading, this Scripture has been given to me for you to embrace and meditate upon.

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." HEBREWS 13:2 (KJV)

This is a reminder that in your work and mission you should always treat each person that comes to you with love from the heart and with compassion that you should exude. One never knows, when they meet someone, that it can indeed be one of God's angels come to Earth to test you and what you will do and how you will respond to them. Therefore, be always alert on that and treat all strangers with kindness as you would like to be also treated.

Thank you for your excellent question, Susie! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.

QUESTION: Thank you for a quick and insightful response. I've always looked at myself as a spiritual healer in the sense you described. "Angels in disguise" was a theme we created for our Christmas program this year!

I do have another question to ask regular ding my gifts and hope you are able to answer it. Along with the visions I sense energy/spirits. I can usually tell if someone is "sick" or close to death. I also sense "spirits". I can't see them (I don't want to see them) but feel their presence and get telepathic messages from them or if it's more in depth I have them come to me in dreams. I accept this but often wonder who or what is giving me these messages. It is so easy to slip into the occult or talk to "dark" entities without knowing. As I become stronger in my faith I second guess these abilities and wonder if they are God given or how to decipher when they are appropriate.

I guess I want to know is: is this a gift from god as well and how can I tell if what I encounter is "good" and being truthful?

As I look through the bible I see that God bestowed these gifts to the disciples but also see that demons have possessed people allowing them to do similar things. I hope you can see my concern

Hello again, Susie!

Thank you for your comments and for your follow-up question in requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Indeed you have a spiritual mission in life and one that should touch each person who comes to you. Many people have been given the gift of clairsentience or clear-feeling. They are able to Sense Energy as you describe. When doing so, however, one must be informed that engaging in telling people when "their time is up" is something that should not ever be done. If a person senses a person passing away, for example, that is not something that should be revealed no matter how strong the urge is simply because no one on Earth is God who is perfect, omniscient and all-knowing. Only He knows when a person's time is truly up and trying to reveal such information unto others could be detrimental to them. Also, we are told time and time again that from a legal standpoint only a licensed, qualified health care provider should speak about sickness or worse to others.

Your wondering about the source of the messages you receive from spirits is natural but along with that you should also Question That Source. Indeed, the Bible has informed us that Satan is able to transform himself into an angel of light. Therefore, just because a person hears information from an unknown source should not mean they automatically should accept it. Always question if that information is coming directly from God through Jesus Christ. If your feelings or intuition tells you otherwise then it is always best to discard such messages that could be coming from a dark, sinister, or unknown source. The devil is very adept at bringing forth such messages as he is the master of deceit and lies. Therefore, one must be always on guard for such possibility. Pray to God always when receiving such information that His Spirit may reveal the true source of it.

And you are also right in feeling that questionable messages could be of an occult nature or from dark entities. Many people do not question this and thus simply accept what they are receiving which at times can prove to be harmful or detrimental to both themselves and other people. I am glad you are studying the Bible to find the truth to this matter! Yes, you must be ever on guard about these things to avoid falling into a pit of doom with false information. It is safer and best to always doubt what is coming forth until you can pray about it and God answers you with His positive message of Truth about the matter.

Scripture has this to say about Spiritual gifts given by God to people:

"But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:" -- I CORINTHIANS 12:7-10 (KJV)

So, indeed " another discerning of spirits," falls into this category that we are discussing. But the key word here is DISCERNING. That is generally defined as the revelation of something or clear, truthful insight into it. So it must first be revealed unto you in order to know if what you are sensing, seeing, hearing, or feeling is coming from the realm of light of that of darkness. That is something that should always be known before engaging in conversation with unknown entities that may indeed not be there for your highest and best good and that of all others concerned.

Thank you again for your follow-up question and this Christian Intuitive follow-up reading, Susie, and may God always bless you and guide you forth on your spiritual path as you help yourself and others as He directs.

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.