Psychics/Grandma

Question
My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and my favorite color is pink. I want to know if my grandma Alice who passed away has any messages or advice for me regarding my current situation in my love life or anything? Her date of birth is 05/22/1942.

Answer
Hi Keishia and thank you very much for allowing me to answer your important question.

Your grandmother was a very special woman and loved to flirt in her day.  She was your protector wasn't she?  She adored you and wants only the best for you.  She sends messages to you about being more creative.. you'll attracts more guys that way.  It's almost as if she's indicating that you're too reserved or too conservative and you need to make a change in your ordinary way of living.  There is a need for you to focus more on yourself and your own intuition by focusing more on following your gut instincts.  Once you begin this process there will be choices coming your way and a good sense of pride as well.  Believe this or not, but you are at the right place, in the right time, being the exact person you are suppose to be at this time.  All you really have to do is to begin to understand that you can attain the things you want by just asking the universe or angels, or even your grandmother for all these things, they will provide.  Work on yourself and ask for assistance.... you are in 'Divine Timing' so don't rush things.

You will come across having to make a decision between two guys by the end of the year.  One will be more into sharing ideas and everything with you and the other is a charmer and will show his true love for you when the going gets tough.  

Well I wish you the best and a blissful day.  You may follow up and ask for me via this website;  http://espsychics.com/psychics/levans/ as I will only do one free question.

Once again, thank you.  Le Vans

Psychics

Le Vans