Psychics/My job

Hello psychichelper my name is Krystal born October 4 1988 and I have some concerns pertaining my job. I don't kno what's going on but I do kno that nobody likes me. I haven't done anything to anyone but I did have a issue with one co worker. I feel targeted and it's not a good feeling. Maybe u can tell me what's really going on and how I can handle the situation. Thanks

You are being targeted. It seems like a Girl with an A in her name decided you were the one she did not like and she took the road of immature high school girl and turned everyone against you by lying about you. She told them you were mean and did bad things and that you were someone people should avoid. All you have to do is try to ease into each person at your own pace. You are none of the things she is accusing you of so talk to each person one on one and you will see people change towards you.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.