Psychics/Is this life the most important out of my unknown past lives?

Question
My name is Virginia my birthday is 1/13/1994. Can you tell me about my past lives? I feel like this life is suppose to be important but I'm uncertain of the true meaning thank you in advance!

Answer
my dear usually I check past lives in order to solve present live problems as there are many past lives to each one of us and what we cant remember from there means it is not important for us to remember it now meaning it cant serve us for nothing. however according to your numerology you spend at least one past live in a very close tribe that did not allow mixing with others what caused you to be stubborn and strong as you are not willing to listen to any orders and want to do things your way, there is nothing wrong with it if you use it well and positive but you will have to work on you listening to others without select what you want to hear and ignore the rest of their talking. I wish you all the best in this live time and the future ones  

Psychics

Inbal