Psychics/Where to live

Hi Nancy,

I am going to get married, and that decision means that, probably, I will have to move to the country where he lives. I just want to know if I will move there, or if he will move here. And it will be nice if could know when.

I hope this information is enough for you.

Many thanks!

Hi, Liliana,

It feels like you will move to where your husband is within a couple of months of your marriage. Wouldn't worry about it, though — moving itself is a pain, but apart from that, this looks like a very good move.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.