Psychics/Long-distance relationship

Question
Hello, Inbal! Hope you're doing well today.
I see you do readings and I'm very curious about the relationship I have with my boyfriend right now. We have been together almost four years, but just over a month ago I moved across the country for school. He is experiencing some depresion due to things unrelated to me but the stress is troublesome since I can't be there to support him. I would like to know what outcome you see for us, please.
My name is Becca, January 28, 1990
His is Stedtman, January 28th, 1989
Thank you so much for offering your help on this site. I look forward to receiving your response.

Answer
yes he do not know how to be on his own and I have to admit that if he will stay like that longer he might decide he wants to have relationship with someone closer but that is not your fault that is his nature and was always like that, constant attention is a strong need he has and he can create giant dramas and pretend to be the victim if not getting that attention
however dear you are independent practical fast thinker and you need to study if you have the chance to do it because you are meant to be very succesful in life
if he cant handle it he should come and join you or at least support you
since I could not see this relationship eing your one and only and I suspect they are about to end with one of you cheating on the other i suggest to declare it as good un commited friendship until you will be able to be together again and if you were meant to be it wont be a problem will give both of you chance to practice your loyalty and great love and will make you stronger when time comes to be together

Psychics

Inbal