Psychics/Lost diamond earrings

I have misplaced the beautiful diamond earrings my husband gave me many years ago. I last saw them in my home after Christmas. I have looked everywhere within the house, clothing, and elsewhere to no avail. I am distraught!! Please help me find them.

Oh, Jackie, I am not great with lost objects . . . two possibilities come to mind. One is that they are in a makeup bag or travel case of some kind. The other is that they are still in your home but in someone else's possession ... is there anyone who lives with you who may have taken them? Borrowed without asking? I'm not seeing a planned theft or malice here. It feels more like an impulse or intention gone awry.  All blessings, Nancy

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.