Psychics/Lost diamond earrings

Question
I have misplaced the beautiful diamond earrings my husband gave me many years ago. I last saw them in my home after Christmas. I have looked everywhere within the house, clothing, and elsewhere to no avail. I am distraught!! Please help me find them.

Answer
Oh, Jackie, I am not great with lost objects . . . two possibilities come to mind. One is that they are in a makeup bag or travel case of some kind. The other is that they are still in your home but in someone else's possession ... is there anyone who lives with you who may have taken them? Borrowed without asking? I'm not seeing a planned theft or malice here. It feels more like an impulse or intention gone awry.  All blessings, Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe