Hello Corbie,
When will I have a girlfriend? 1/14/1978

John, here are the best months for you in the upcoming couple of years:

JULY 14:Romance is strongly represented but should be kept out of the work environment, which may not be an easy thing to do.

OCTOBER 14:  Romance is exciting.  However, a warning is in place: You may have a tendency to make impulsive decisions, to be a little irresponsible, and to put your foot in your mouth.  This hectic and dynamic month brings with it some chaos, and restraint is needed in order to maintain some control over the events.

JUNE 15:  Romance also plays an important role this month, particularly if you are involved in a relationship that originated fairly recently.  John, your enhanced sensitivity and intuition helps you to see the deeper meanings and values, which make the relationship stronger or....cause a permanent break.  A critical issue here is your ability to express your true feelings.  Communicate.

SEPTEMBER 15:   Social events and romantic adventures highlight the month.  The word "adventure" is the operative word: few romances that begin during this time have the emotional depth and substance needed to survive the test of time.  However, any relationship begun now still has much to teach you about life and love, so be open to all the possibilities.

Best of luck!  

To be fair to both me and to the hundreds of others who seek our guidance, YOUR READING QUESTION MUST BE SET TO PUBLIC IF YOU WISH A REPLY, and only ask me for one free reading here. I do this pro bono work in order to give people a chance to see if my energy is a good “fit,” but this is my FULL TIME LIVING and needs to be respected as such. For a private reading or follow up session with me please visit me at . I do offer a one question email reading there for follow ups, via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. I'm a very "practical intuitive" -- not a lot of fluff and rainbows, so if you are looking for information that is useful and able to move your life in the direction you want (and help you deal with the challenges we all have), then I'm your person. I'm most often asked questions about relationships, karmic path, spiritual journey, family, finances, and career. Entrepreneurial questions are my favorites! I'm excellent at helping you figure out what's ahead as you strike out on your own, or helping you to create the business you dream of. I am also a specialist in Past Life Retrieval and Analysis, and adapt at channeling your Spirit Guides, Angels and Higher Self. Please understand that I don't give simple yes/no answers. I do what I call "drill down" readings, getting to the heart of matters and giving you the information you need so that YOU can make your decisions, based on your own free will. While I am also a medium and medical intuitive, I prefer being in person for those services, and therefore am not offering them here. I do, however, do healing work long distance. I do not do forensic (criminal investigative) psychic work.

I have been on the mystic’s path since 1973 -- meeting challenges, always questioning, leading the “examined life.” It’s proved to me an essential Cosmic Truth: God gives all of us what we need for a life filled with miracles and joy, and as long as our hearts are open, whole, and aligned with our Source Energy, anything is possible. (And it never hurts to bring laughter on the path with you!) If I can share that blessing with you, I', doing things right. I've investigated alternative ways of teaching, counseling and healing since 1973. In 1994, working on past life investigations proved a catalyst for my own abilities. Without formal instruction of any kind, I found myself able to do hands-on healing and distance energy work. I became a liaison between discarnate entities and those of us currently “in form.” I proved to be a doorway Home for souls caught in the Grey Spaces -- those who have died but for some reason cannot get to the Light on their own, and therefore haunt the living. And I found I have a talent for channeling souls and Higher Selves for those who need to know the "hows and whys" of their life challenges. What I do now is a combination of these unexpected gifts and more accessible tools I've found useful over the years. I am a Certified Professional Tarot Reader (through the Tarot Certification Board of America), Certified Psychic (through the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums), trained medium and ordained minister. My work is showcased in Robert Schwartz’s breakthrough series, YOUR SOUL’S PLAN, YOUR SOUL’S GIFT and the upcoming third volume in the series. I speak and counsel on my radio show FIRE THROUGH SPIRIT on Empower Radio; at holistic expos, seminars and workshops throughout the US and Canada; and in one-on-one sessions with clients worldwide. .

American Tarot Association; American Association of Professional Intuitives, American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Sanctuary of the Beloved (Order of Melchizedek).

Bellesprit Magazine, Metaphysical Times, The Psychic Observer, Light Bridges Magazine

Self-taught, and on the Higher Roads.

As a full time intuitive consultant since 2001, I read roughly 1,000-1,200 people a year and have clients all over the world.