Name: Michael
DOB: April 3, 1976
Place of birth: Port Jefferson, New York
Time of birth: 11:32AM

I have been single for a long time and I am wondering if I will find love this year.  Thanks

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question, I believe you have been single for a long time to heal and focus on other aspects of your life.  I do feel you will meet your one this year.  I felt a time frame of 6-8 months, but it could be sooner.  You could meet her sooner than that time frame too.  I saw dark brown hair and a few years younger than you.  
I hope this helps and I wish you all the best!

For full readings, you can find me at:

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.