My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and the person I'm including is OJ (11/16/1991). We didn't exactly break up but we aren't in a relationship anymore either. I think he is talking to someone else. But I want to know if he is going to try to come back into my life again if the new girl doesn't work out for him?

Hi, Keishia,

I'm not feeling a whole lot of energy around you and OJ  . . . not because of anyone else but because he is just not in a place in his life where a commitment is possible. He may contact you again, but I don't think it will be with any serious intent. I think you are ready for something better than a relationship that isn't quite there, but isn't quite NOT there either. All will be well.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.