Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and the person I'm including is OJ (11/16/1991). We didn't exactly break up but we aren't in a relationship anymore either. I think he is talking to someone else. But I want to know if he is going to try to come back into my life again if the new girl doesn't work out for him?

Answer
Hi, Keishia,

I'm not feeling a whole lot of energy around you and OJ  . . . not because of anyone else but because he is just not in a place in his life where a commitment is possible. He may contact you again, but I don't think it will be with any serious intent. I think you are ready for something better than a relationship that isn't quite there, but isn't quite NOT there either. All will be well.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe