Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and I am female. The person I am including is OJ (11/16/1991) and he is male. We haven't spoken for almost a week and I would like to know if he will ever speak to me again?

Answer
He seems very angry and the problem for him is that he feels you are not understanding something very important to him. he feels like he is being treated poorly and unfairly and he thinks you are lying to him. I don't see him speaking to you for a few weeks but it looks like you and he will reconnect and talk in the spring.  

Psychics

psychichelper