My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and I am female. The person I am including is OJ (11/16/1991) and he is male. We haven't spoken for almost a week and I would like to know if he will ever speak to me again?

He seems very angry and the problem for him is that he feels you are not understanding something very important to him. he feels like he is being treated poorly and unfairly and he thinks you are lying to him. I don't see him speaking to you for a few weeks but it looks like you and he will reconnect and talk in the spring.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.