Hello my name is Keishia (06/06/1992). I was in a relationship with OJ (11/16/1991) but we don't really talk anymore and he is very distant towards me. I just want to know why and if I will ever see him again?

I am not picking up on a reconciliation of the relationship. It feels like he changed in some way that was not because of you just a shift within him of what he wanted. It feels like he wanted the freedom to 'play' with the boys so to speak. An influence through his friends.

I feel a sadness around you and you still carrying an attachment to this relationship. You care very deeply for others. In order to move on and meet someone else, you will need to let this go. I do see you meeting someone else who will be a better fit for you. OJ is very sensitive and also sensitive to his fears and insecurities and can be prone to becoming secretive when probed with questions that he may not understand the answers too emotionally. This created space between you.

I do see you meeting someone that is more in tune to you and appreciative to your attention and nurturing ways.

Many Blessings

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.