Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and the person I'm including is OJ (11/16/1991). We were in a relationship for about a month and in that short time I developed strong feelings for him. We didn't exactly break up he just cut contact with me for about 2 weeks and when he contacted me again he acted like everything was fine. He was supposed to visit me but never did and then I saw that he has been trying to talk to someone new so I told him that I don't want to be in his life anymore. I still have feelings for him but I don't want to hurt anymore. I want to know if he is going to try to talk to me again if the new girl doesn't work out for him?

ANSWER: Dear Keisha,

OJ has a very compelling personality, commanding the interest of potential partners. His intentions for life are of a grand nature; ones that he pursues almost single mindedly. He is fully aware of the effects his failure to maintain contact with you would have. Though he accepts them as necessary to his purposes, he intends not to suffer the consequences thereof. Thus, he indeed holds you in reserve, but this current interest will not be the last.

Despair not, however, for rich opportunities anew lie in your path, waiting only upon your decision to proceed along it. The dissolution of your previously misplaced certainties of love and happiness find you now with feelings of having no control. A new champion of your heart is prepared to step forward, but your gaze must be untethered from OJ. Though not very much older in years, he is rich in emotional wisdom, self acquired; and in matters of the heart and its windings: master. With him, you will question some of the childlike beliefs you have held regarding the purpose of that with which this world has blessed you. You shall struggle, at first, in knowing what you want in your life, but with his help, will emerge in mastery of your own concerning the world about you.

Do Not Gaze Long Upon The Past, Lest Your Steps Follow,

Edson

QUESTION: Am I going to meet someone better?

Answer
Dear Keisha,

As described in my previous answer, within a matter of several months, you will have the opportunity to become close with a far more emotionally mature man. The exact timing will depend mostly on your emotional resolution regarding OJ.

Though there may be romantic elements, your new relationship will help you grow as a person, and enable you to attract love that is worthy of the devotion you would bestow upon OJ.

As this matter is pressing heavily upon your heart and mind, you may wish to engage an advisor who may work with you on an ongoing basis. Should you wish to do so, and would like me to assist in locating an appropriate expert, please send me a follow up, and I will attempt to provide you with a recommendation.

With Joy in Your Journey,

Edson  

Psychics

Edson