My name is Rachel.  I am in my 40's and have recently opened a new business (2 years ago) with my best friend and I now have ended up with no life out side of my work.  I am finally hitting the point in my life where I would like to meet someone, and possibly settle down.  Do you see me meeting anyone anytime soon?  I want more to my life than just work.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

Rachel, I see that within your line of business there's a possibility of meeting someone. I see exchanges of communication by email, phone calls, letters....etc. It is important you wait a little longer and someone will come along. Although you are at a point where you would like to focus on love, let go of this for the moment, and you will begin to see clearly. You will know if and when you meet someone he will be what u want. There is a place and time where you will meet him and in time a committed decision will be made. I also a possibility of a child for you in the near future. I'm not sure if this is your own or an adopted child. Hang in there Rachel things will fall into place for you.

I hope I have helped
love and light

I can answer questions about love, relationships, career, Jobs, Finances, Moving house/location. Sometimes I may answer questions pertaining to pregnancy, however, please consult your doctor for this as this is for entertainment purposes only. If I'm guided I may sometimes answer questions in regards to loved ones who have passed. I will answer only one question of focus. If you would like follow up answers please visit my website and click on one question order to make a purchase and I will follow up on your reading.When you ask questions please state your name and tell me if you are female or male. If I cannot answer your question I will let you know. Or u can video chat with me on username:starlitn2 for a fee. I also answer questions through photo readings. You must send me a photo of yourself or the person you are asking about. One question will be answered only. Your one question reading will contain 1-2 paragraphs depending on the information I receive from my spirit guides.Please do not set your question to private or I may not read for you. If I have already read for you I will not read for you again for another 30 days. So please refrain from asking questions after I have already answered your 1st question.

I have been studying tarot for 12 years now and have also developed skills in Empathic, Clairvoyance, and psychometry. When I give readings I will only give you what you need to know at the time of the reading. I will not give you more than neccessary as this will stunt spiritual growth and also deter you from guidance that is yours. The gift I have has been passed down to me through my Great Grandmother and also other elderly relatives who have passed over. I have given readings both online and offline with most clients coming back for more. My experience is also your experience so allow yourself to enlightened.

I have had experience with Tarot through my own gift and have also joined with world tarot readers in giving free readings to upgrade my skills. I have also offered online readings via my website and other resources. I have also written articles online at