Psychics/Love

Question
Nikki 6/22/1982

I'm coming to a point in life where I'm starting to grow envious of my married friends. I'm curious if I have a soulmate coming or if I'm just one of those people that aren't meant for marriage. Thanks in advance!!

Answer
The person I see coming to your life is a musician. he has recently had great success in his career and he is local to where you live. He has a unique style of music and he has been in many local community gatherings and musical numbers. He has a very big band style of music and he has a voice many compare to a crooner.  

Psychics

psychichelper