Nikki 6/22/1982

I'm coming to a point in life where I'm starting to grow envious of my married friends. I'm curious if I have a soulmate coming or if I'm just one of those people that aren't meant for marriage. Thanks in advance!!

The person I see coming to your life is a musician. he has recently had great success in his career and he is local to where you live. He has a unique style of music and he has been in many local community gatherings and musical numbers. He has a very big band style of music and he has a voice many compare to a crooner.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.