Psychics/love

Question
can you give me some insight on how or where this relationship is going to go. my name is johnny and my birthday is 03/28/93 and his name is jack and his birthday is 09/19/1994

Answer
Johnny I feel a lull but I also feel a depth that can go the long run with this relationship. I feel that it can weather many a good and bad time. Openness and honesty. This is what I heard. This relationship has the chance to stand the test of time and can be lifelong as you have a connection on a soul level and it feels that you are also very good friends. I feel a trust between you. Move slow and steady.

Many blessings

Psychics

Kimberly