Psychics/Love life

Question
Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my question. So I currently have 2 men in my life that I care a lot for. I'm not sure who is the one I should choose to be with. Any information you could give me would be so helpful. Thanks in advance.

Christina June 29 1983
Jamie  February 15 1988
Patrick November 28 1987

Answer
it is often that people do not read my profile here. please read my profile here I am here to help urgent needs for people who cant afford my services , choose one question urgent and let me know what it is
however after watching your rude and ungrateful reply and rating as if someone here owe you something let me say that your question not only is not urgent to no one it is actually infected by the fact the only person you really love is yourself and while you are requested to ask one question only you wanted to know about two relationship you are running in your life which is actually two readings.
either way with this kind of attitude you will gain very little in life so learn to mind your manners sweety, good luck to you  

Psychics

Inbal