Psychics/love life

hi can you tell me when you see me in a relationship? what he will do for a living?

april 1, 1982

Hi Joanna,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

Joanna intuitively you know what you would like to have in a relationship and you also know the kind of person you would like as a love partner. I see an interest in someone who may be a little younger then yourself perhaps? Or someone who is of that nature. I see a fair haired person with blue/green eyes. This person is active and is always travelling. I think he may also have a job through travel. He loves the ocean and also likes to go fishing. He is a very loving person but he is very logical in his understanding in life. He has a disciplined mind and follows what it is he believes in. I'm not sure of when you will be in a relationship with this person but I do see you meeting him in the near future.

I hope I have helped
love and light

I can answer questions about love, relationships, career, Jobs, Finances, Moving house/location. Sometimes I may answer questions pertaining to pregnancy, however, please consult your doctor for this as this is for entertainment purposes only. If I'm guided I may sometimes answer questions in regards to loved ones who have passed. I will answer only one question of focus. If you would like follow up answers please visit my website and click on one question order to make a purchase and I will follow up on your reading.When you ask questions please state your name and tell me if you are female or male. If I cannot answer your question I will let you know. Or u can video chat with me on username:starlitn2 for a fee. I also answer questions through photo readings. You must send me a photo of yourself or the person you are asking about. One question will be answered only. Your one question reading will contain 1-2 paragraphs depending on the information I receive from my spirit guides.Please do not set your question to private or I may not read for you. If I have already read for you I will not read for you again for another 30 days. So please refrain from asking questions after I have already answered your 1st question.

I have been studying tarot for 12 years now and have also developed skills in Empathic, Clairvoyance, and psychometry. When I give readings I will only give you what you need to know at the time of the reading. I will not give you more than neccessary as this will stunt spiritual growth and also deter you from guidance that is yours. The gift I have has been passed down to me through my Great Grandmother and also other elderly relatives who have passed over. I have given readings both online and offline with most clients coming back for more. My experience is also your experience so allow yourself to enlightened.

I have had experience with Tarot through my own gift and have also joined with world tarot readers in giving free readings to upgrade my skills. I have also offered online readings via my website and other resources. I have also written articles online at