Psychics/love life

Question
QUESTION: 11/19/79Rina. Could you give me any insights as to what can I expect coming into my love life this year.

Thank you

ANSWER: please be more clear are you asking for me to check if there is any new serious romantic potential coming to you and when or what is the condition of your relationship with someone else which than I need their names and birth dates

QUESTION: Hi,  I would like to know as whst can I ecpect in my love life. Will I enter a relationship this year? Nov19,1979.Rina.

Answer
this year will bring many changes to your life and maybe if you did not have relationship for a while it will change for the better this year and it seem that it will take no more than six months however the tarot suggest if you want to make it a succesful one you should try and change your current location and let go of habits that are not good for you and more than anything stop comparing yourself to other, love who you are .  

Psychics

Inbal