Psychics/Love question

Hello there,

My name is Carolyn and my date of birth is 27 May 1964.

To put it simply, I've been on my own for many years and wonder when I will have a happy, enduring romantic relationship with a nice man. Thank you for your time.

Dear Carolyn as life were not very safe place for you since little age and you outsmart it all and love your freedom finding relationship is a)not the secret for finding happiness b)will take some serious self work in regard of how to trust other people and not analyze everything with logic and calculations because love is a matter of feeling and not thinking. than since you outsmart other people you will have to adjust yourself to their, sometimes slow thinking and allow them digestion time when come to your relationships with them. the tarot suggest that leaving behind any nasty attachments or habits you adapted along the way will bring to your life within five months from now a Capricorn partner in similar age to yours and this person show potential of long terms, so good luck in your journey of love.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site