Psychics/my next step

Question
My name is Kayla and dob is July 17 1992
Hi I wanted to know if you could give me any insight on what my next will be. I am at a point in my life where I can either continue to stay still or do something about feeling empty or that my life will be uneventful and boring. I'm just not sure what direction will prove fruitful for me. It seems that I have hit a lot of walls in the past and now I find myself not sure how to regain my footing.
Best regards.

Answer
as you seem to know what is it you want to ask me it is difficult for me to know what info you seek. please read my profile here again I am here to answer one question urgent for people who cant afford my services , being bored is not urgent nor its a matter of questioning it is simply a personal choice people take.  

Psychics

Inbal