Psychics/potential relationship/friendship

QUESTION: A girl named brittney that I am very interested in and I had a disagreement at the end of last year. She has not spoken to me since. I did apologize to her through text but no respond. I'm not understanding why she is not responding to me but I have been unable to stop thinking about her. I really like her and I thought she liked me too. Her bday is July 6 unsure of the year it may be 1990 or 1991. My bday is June 27th 1987. I just need clarity so that I can try to move on. She does like women. I've been told to contact her and to not contact her it's very xonfusing. I just want to know if she will.come back in my life and in what way. Thanks very much:)

ANSWER: please read my profile here for insturction, thanks

QUESTION: Will brittney July 6 1990 come back to me Lonique 6/27/1987 to work towards a relationship?

after reading your first question I wonder what do you mean coming back to you as it did not sound you really had any relationship with each other to begin with and also numerology wise this relationship will not stick or work in the future so if she has hard time forgiving it is not worth the effort to try and force her into it or wait forever until she changes her mind, she is a bit child like in nature very attached to her family and not very loyal in nature toward others and so maybe you are best without her.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site