Psychics/pregnancy

Question
hi i read on your profile that you may be able to answer questions about pregnancy.
So I would like  to know do you see anymore kids for me in the near future or am i pregnant now? Thanks
And if you're not able to answer that's fine to ..
My date of birth is October 3 1993
I'm a 20 year old female and i have a 2 year old daughter

Answer
Hi Marsha,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

There is certainly a possibility that you are pregnant. I see celebrations and good news. I also see that you may possibly be 3 weeks or 3 months into your pregnancy. If not I see number 3 showing clearly which could also mean you may be pregnant within 3 months. Also, you will have to take care of your health and your body as I am shown that you are very fragile at this time.

I would also like to add you may re-kindle with a childhood friend who will join you in this celebration. :)

I hope I have helped
love and light

Psychics

Starlitn