QUESTION: Hello Sir,

I have been reading your answer for quiet long and It gives satisfaction and pleasure in reading your answers.I havea doubt regarding my future as mentioned below.i hope you will clear this and help me.I am going to appear in a competitive examination this year.I want to know if i have any chances of succeeding in this examination. and if i have then what percent chances i have in clearing the examination.The exam will take place on 27th April or 3rd of May in India.

Thanking you in advance.

ANSWER: I am not a sir I am a lady, and you maybe did not read my profile here but I need your name and birth date and the name of the competition or the institute that make it happen and a correct date because or is not a date its an option. more than that its important to know if you applied to be part of the competition

QUESTION: Hello Ma'am,

Sorry for addressing you as Sir.Thank a lot for your reply.

Birth Date:20th August 1990

Name of Competitive exam:Staff Selection Committee Combine graduate level Exam

Date of exam:27th April,2014

Thanks a lot for your response.Most of the experts in astrology section don't even bother to reply.Tney will just send the question to question pool.I will really obliged to you for this.As i said,i love the way you reply to questioners with every detail.Let me tell you i have mountain of problems in my life So,i will definitely contact you for taking your premier services.My best regards to you.

Thanking you in advance.

Hello there and I am sorry for the behavior of any other experts here although I am not familiar with any of them as each one of us work for their own.
so numerology suggest that most of your life you might did not get first place at competitions or to be the boss around simply because your nature is more soft you prefer to avoid confrontation and prefer to be OK with just about any one what sometimes cost you the winning you are looking for.
numerology suggest as well that no matter what you still find everywhere you go and will find it most of your life, at least one person mostly female who wishes to save you and help you no matter what and that for itself is a great amount of luck. if you want them all to trust you better be more direct and do not fear to express your mind when needed even if one or two of the people around might get angry you can not keep everyone satisfied all the time. this info is generally speaking and to help you maybe a bit with the mountain of problems you think you are having.
you are now numerology wise in a surprising year so good or bad a lot can change and happen but I learned also that it has to do a lot with your set of believes and wishful thinking and if you go for it you can achieve things you could not believe you will so suprises can always happen until your next birth date which is same day of the exam. the good news is that on your birth date you enter year number 8 in numerology which is year of balance and fertility and that can help you get your goals.
I have shufled the cards on the certain competition you wish to attend and I am happy to tell you that you have good chances to complete the exam to the fullest meaning get the best result you are looking for this goes generally speaking both for the 27 and or the 3 of May in case you attend it later but I recommend to attend the 27 exam
good luck and once again focus on your goal only do not let others influence you for worse unless they are supportive and helping, you can not satisfy everyone all the time if you do that I will be out of job. lol. good luck
as for private personal reading that will cover all the aspect s you already have my private link and you can use it when you feel time has arrived,

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site