Hello Nancy -

I'd like to know whether or not my wife Amy and I will be able to reconcile or if it's time to move on.

Hi, John,

It feels like the two of you, perhaps each in your own way, have put a lot into this relationship already. I get the feeling you either were pretty young when you got together or you've both changed and grown into almost different people between then and now. You've both grown into fine folks and are continuing to evolve.

I think Amy is leaning toward moving on and you are leaning toward reconciliation. My sense is that the two of you each moving on is the more likely scenario at this time, and that would be OK. However, that is not set in stone.

If the two of you are to reconcile, it's going to take a huge effort on both your parts. It feels like you've had some marriage counseling but it hasn't been very helpful. If you want to give this a go, you need to find a different therapist. You will also most likely have to decide how much of yourself you are willing to give up to make the marriage work.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.