QUESTION: Nikki 7/27/77 I am in a very complicated relationship with Bill and need to know if it will be worth sticking it out

ANSWER: Dean Nikki,

Your situation is engulfed by material influences. You have a good background in financial prudence in which you draw, and sound guidance concerning values from a very wise nurturer of which you avail yourself. Bill's fear of revisiting past disappointments of the heart has placed him in contention with the one who would guide him in how he deals with others. In doing such, he denies himself her care and experience, and wanders into social folly.

He will, as he appreciates the consequences thereof, turn from this path. He can come into his own financial mastery only as he learns from his losses. You two may have a future, provided that he achieves the growth that is offered by his path, and you permit him to stumble that he might know the stones that pave it.

Faith in Others Begins with Faith in Yourself,

QUESTION: Am I not the one whom is meant to be with him?

Dear Nikki,

You are fated to be presented the opportunity to be with Bill, but please do not confuse fate with destiny. Fate consists of those things which act upon our lives, over which we have no influence. Our destiny is cooperated between the impact of fate and the implications of our own, freely made, decisions.

Faith and Wisdom,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).