Hi, my name is Joanna and my birthdate is September 27, 1988. My fiancé is Farid and he's born on May 11, 1985. We have been together for almost 9 years and finally we are planning our wedding. I have awful issues with trust even though he has never cheated. Is this something I need to work on or is there a reason why I feel this way? Thank you so much.

Dear Joanna
Numerolocgy wise it is not an issue of trust you are having but the behavior of Farid that cause you to have no confidence as he tend to change his mind fast very ambitious and always try to get more than he can a result of his home bringing which was not so safe or supporting. also your trust issue might result from the lack of much love and affection at home and the attitude you experienced which push people to be perfect but not too emotional so you always try to better yourself. more than that I feel you do not have issue with loyalty toward others so I dont think you have issue trusting them  but it seem that you are the responsible adult in this relationship although all the time there is something or someone in between the two of you and it is not sure that this is your best match to marry with if you will marry .
I think you are going to marry him according to the tarot and the cards suggest it can happen really soon but I just want you to make sure that you are really in love and not just going for that because of the many years you two are kind of dating each other and because your endless loyalty that sometimes goes beyond limits.
however numerology wise both of you are ready to marry this year and have kids if you chose too at least until his coming birth date on May so if you go for it do it in this time frame
I wish both of you all the best and you are welcome to tell farid that if you have trust issue maybe he is not providing enough confidence and to start working on that with you

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site