Hello. Thanks for your time my name is Susie (August 12 1980) and his name is Scott (October 5 1979). Here is the story: we meet in middle school and liked each other. We had few brief encounters in high school but went our own ways. Both of us never stopped thinking about each other. I married and had a family while he was mostly unlucky in love. We meet up again 4 years ago and had a baby together. Our situation hasn't always been ideal or the most welcoming but over the past few years I thought things were getting better. He told me I have made him feel whole and complete and the happiest he's ever been. He went to Honduras and meet this girl (Eny august 25, 1993). Now he says he never loved me and could ever love me and thinks this one is "special". I've only told a few good friends about this and play it off like nothing has happened around the kids. This is very wearing on me, being in this state of limbo. I guess my question is what do I do? Do I have hope that this nothing too serious and he will open his heart and eyes to me. Or do I just give up and move on? Do WE have a future despite this setback? How far will he take this with her?  Please, any help, insight, advise will be welcomed.

numerology suggest both you and him need to work a bit more on your relationships in life but not together, him because he is spoiled mostly by his mother never had much confidence or trust toward others or for others and mostly know how to talk his way out from just about anything but with no garantee that anything he say will last for long terms, and you because you never really sure what it is you want from relationship yet you want to be in relationship mostly because you need constantly to be aproved by others , and that is already a big two obstacles for any long term relationships . I also checked his feelings toward you and he does not have much of them currently nor sure he will ever have them when talking about love feelings and loyalty, the guy suffer from strong disability to have it, not only with you but with every one around him and my heart goes for the girl that fall for his stories this time. I suggest its time to close that door, never open it again and if possible sue him for child support and do not take him back ever.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site