Psychics/Relationship Question

Jessica, Female

Hi there. Recently my boyfriend Jay has become quite distant and less affectionate towards me. I know he has a lot on his plate right now between, work, school, his son, and other things that are stressing him out.

What I wanted to know is, will he soon go back to how he was acting before? These days he has been much less physical and almost seems like he isn't interested in me.

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

Yes it look as though Jay has alot of things going on at this time and it is weighing on him. It looks as though he is more intent on ensuring his son is happy. He is going through an emotional time where his son is concerned. I feel that once he gets over this emotional stress he will share more time with you. He has spoken about you to those with whom he is close to and is taking notice of how this might affect both you and him. However, although the love is there, he feels that the other worries he is having is most important at this time. I feel that you should leave things as they are right now. This is because you might need to figure out where you would like to be in the near future.

I hope I have helped
love and light

I can answer questions about love, relationships, career, Jobs, Finances, Moving house/location. Sometimes I may answer questions pertaining to pregnancy, however, please consult your doctor for this as this is for entertainment purposes only. If I'm guided I may sometimes answer questions in regards to loved ones who have passed. I will answer only one question of focus. If you would like follow up answers please visit my website and click on one question order to make a purchase and I will follow up on your reading.When you ask questions please state your name and tell me if you are female or male. If I cannot answer your question I will let you know. Or u can video chat with me on username:starlitn2 for a fee. I also answer questions through photo readings. You must send me a photo of yourself or the person you are asking about. One question will be answered only. Your one question reading will contain 1-2 paragraphs depending on the information I receive from my spirit guides.Please do not set your question to private or I may not read for you. If I have already read for you I will not read for you again for another 30 days. So please refrain from asking questions after I have already answered your 1st question.

I have been studying tarot for 12 years now and have also developed skills in Empathic, Clairvoyance, and psychometry. When I give readings I will only give you what you need to know at the time of the reading. I will not give you more than neccessary as this will stunt spiritual growth and also deter you from guidance that is yours. The gift I have has been passed down to me through my Great Grandmother and also other elderly relatives who have passed over. I have given readings both online and offline with most clients coming back for more. My experience is also your experience so allow yourself to enlightened.

I have had experience with Tarot through my own gift and have also joined with world tarot readers in giving free readings to upgrade my skills. I have also offered online readings via my website and other resources. I have also written articles online at