I recently ended a relationship after I had found out that he and a woman were planning on spending a week together (we currently live apart). As you can imagine, I'm heartbroken and extremely confused. He was perfect in every other way. We planned our future together and I couldn't imagine him ever doing this to me. He refused to cancel his plans with this women whom he calls a "long time friend". I feel like a fool.

I only have two questions:
Was this the right decision?
Is there anyone in my life right now whom I should pay close attention, romantically?

My birthday is Jaunuary 4th 1995 and my ex boyfriend's is March 22nd 1989. His name is Cory.

numerology wise both you and him enjoy (or suffer)the stong influence and or protection of your family ties and this usually cause issues with your romantic relationships in life. so although its very likely that you could understand each other greately and be good friends, romance would end in disaster at any case and would brake one of yours heart , in this case yours. he is a bit disable emotionally not so good in being in love and or showing love and affection and very unpredictable although stubborn. it is as he expect everyone to be completely loyal to him but do not see himself owe them the same in return. since you did not mention your name I assumed its Sharde as in the title and check the tarot with that info and the tarot suggested it is been a while that he is not keeping any exclisive commitment toward you and i was not sure if he is married or simply strongly attach to his family that the tarot show him like being married already , so yes it was a good decision I know you will have hard time because you have excellent memory and you cant just shut down like that but its best you stay away from him. as for the rest of your quest as I say in my profile i am here to provide one question per person and if you enjoyed it and find it helpful you are welcome to purchase the rest via my private link, thank you

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site