Psychics/Relocate

Question
Name: Michael
DOB: April 3, 1976
Place: Port Jefferson, New York
Time of birth: 11:32 AM

Good evening,

I received a reading from you in December that was accurate.  In the reading you provided for me you said that I was going to relocate.  I decided I wanted to move out of my house last week because I am having issues meeting women because I still live home because of past issues.  My question is I am having some hesitations about going but I know it is what my heart wants because I want to meet someone.  I feel that this is a positive move for me.  What are your thoughts about this.  Thanks for your time.

Answer
Hello Michael

I am glad things are going accurately for you which means that is YOU that is making it so by having more faith and making the intentions to manifest so. I only provide what I am told to provide you with.

Messages:
Your energetic field is in a state of change and expansion.  You have begun to vibrate at higher levels as your consciousness moves more in alignment with your Higher Self.  You are one of the fore runners working towards Ascension to raise the consciousness of the planet. THe changes you are or will be experiencing are not always comfortable but they are necessary for your continued growth.  The true beauty of your soul is beginning to show and it has a positive and uplifting effect on others.

Your Guardian Angel:
"Inspiration" "a wave of inspiration and a stream of beautiful ideas are about to enter your aura.  It is important that you trust your intuition at this time.  Pay attention to unusual thoughts that come to your mind and do not discount your imagination.  Many wonderful ideas which have served humanity were intitially scoffed and ridiculed.  We your Guardian Angels will help you discover ways to apply your ideas and manifest new realities for your life"

So now reading over your messages you have to trust your intuition if you feel that it is a positive move for yourself that is because it will be as long as you allow it to be and remove the doubts or hesitation that can prevent you from being successful in what you want to manifest for yourself.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp